A dataset or spreadsheet is often the first step to a good research project. These are datasets that Geniza Lab team members and students in our classes have created and made available for other researchers to use and adapt. Please cite accordingly, giving credit to the author by name.
- Emily Esten, Reviewing Sorting Phase Data (2019) from Zooniverse's Scribes of the Cairo Geniza (reviews whether volunteers classified fragments as Hebrew or Arabic script, written in formal or informal script, or containing certain paratextual markings)
- Moshe Gil (digitized by Marina Rustow), Silk Prices in the Eleventh Century (2022)
- Grace Masback, Romance Language Documents in the PGP (2021)
- Cecilia Palombo, Arabic Poetry in the Cairo Geniza (2016)
- Ekaterina Pukhovaia, Wine across the Geniza (2016)
- Marina Rustow, Fatimid ʿAlāʾim and Registration Marks (documentation for The Lost Archive, Ch. 13, 2020)
- Marina Rustow, Ibn al-Baʿbāʿ in Geniza Documents (2021)